Hi there, people. How are you?
When I received a call from Thaine telling that there will be a surprise birthday party for Tatiana, Carnival style, I went crazy thinking about the different clothes I could wear. Hahaha. A real suffering, because of little time and money.
I remembered some shorts, I didn't use that much, because it was very short. I decided to put some ruffles on it. It became very charming. From another blouse I had, I knew that the vibrant collors would do well this summer.
When I went looking at new and cheap things at the shops here in town. I found this blouse with a Jaguar stamp in fluorised colors made of a VERY light texture. Of course I tried to buy it quickly, literally because there was only one piece with this pattern available in the store. So I went crazy!
_________________________S2___________S2_________________________When I received a call from Thaine telling that there will be a surprise birthday party for Tatiana, Carnival style, I went crazy thinking about the different clothes I could wear. Hahaha. A real suffering, because of little time and money.
I remembered some shorts, I didn't use that much, because it was very short. I decided to put some ruffles on it. It became very charming. From another blouse I had, I knew that the vibrant collors would do well this summer.
When I went looking at new and cheap things at the shops here in town. I found this blouse with a Jaguar stamp in fluorised colors made of a VERY light texture. Of course I tried to buy it quickly, literally because there was only one piece with this pattern available in the store. So I went crazy!
Olá pessoal, tudo bem?!
Quando recebi o telefonema da Thaíne dizendo que iríamos comemorar o
aniversário surpresa da Tatiana no estilo carnaval, eu pirei na imaginação kkkk
fiquei pensando dezenas de combinações... Olha um verdadeiro sufoco para tão
pouco tempo e tão pouca grana!
Lembrei-me de um shortinho que usava pouco, porque ele era muito curto e
resolvi dá uma customizada com babados ficou muito charmoso! Outra peça foi a
blusinha, eu já sabia que as cores vibrantes estão bem em alta nesse verão, fui
dá uma olhadinha nas novidades em lojinhas baratinhas aqui da cidade e achei
essa de onça toda trabalhada nas cores fluor e além disso ela é de um tecido SUPER fresquinho... Claro que tratei de agarrar
literalmente porque com essa estampa só tinha essa peça na loja. Pirei então!
Espero que tenham gostado meninas!
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário
Só mensagens produtivas, ok?! kkkk